Welcome to Links for the Lonely. Below is a list of links you may find useful. If you have links you think might be interesting or the links don't work please contact the webmaster.
For more information about Loneliness and Self-Help Treatments please check out:
Web of Loneliness on Ning.
- An excellent place to join an interactive community in discussing all the various facets of loneliness. Join me in trying to understand loneliness better!
- Dr. John Grohol's Mental Health Page, your personalized one-stop index for psychology, support, and mental health issues, resources, and people on the Internet, since 1995.
- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is designed to be an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites on the World Wide Web.
- A blog by Jennifer Page about her experience with loneliness
- Get a copy of her book Freedom from Loneliness on Amazon
- A free online book summarizes basic popular self improvement ideas and quotations. Topics include happiness, worry, self-esteem, stress.
- A positive support site for shy people.
- This site provides info on social anxiety, the treatment options, psychologists across Australia who treat social anxiety, support groups, group therapy and workshops, blushing and sweating, public speaking tips, children and social anxiety, articles, resources, links, psychologist registration
- Uses a 12 step recovery approach, adapted from A.A. and O.C.A. to recover from our Social Anxiety Problems. In addition to the 12 steps, we also use the principles for healing fear developed by Rhonda Britton in her book "Fearless Living". It's for a network of free support groups for people with Social Phobia and other Social Anxiety problems.
- If social anxiety is ruining your life, Social-Anxiety-Solutions.com is a most practical step-by-step guide to helping you overcome any social anxiety you might have forever. Read here how to overcome limiting beliefs, how to get out of your comfort zone and how to improve your social skills. Or get 1 on 1 online coaching.
- A website dedicated to helping people overcome shyness through education--providing information on the origins of shyness, tips for overcoming shyness, recommended readings and an annotated listing of relevant websites and treatment resources for children and adults.
- This website contains free social skills information that will help shy, lonely, insecure, hard-up guys catch up with everyone else
- A web forum for lonely people.
- Video on the topic of Incels
- The mission of the site is to help visitors find the best individually chosen coach to help motivate, guide, and offer support to them so they can find true happiness, do what they love, find a true path and purpose in life, and build confidence.
Do you host a website that you think might fit this list? I'd be happy to do reciprocal linking if your website is appropriate. Send me an email with the web address.